My foray into Fenty Beauty

September 02, 2019


Like many others around the world, I was enthralled with Rihanna's brand Fenty Beauty and for the longest time I was unable to buy it locally, but then they started selling it in my local boots store and for my birthday I got the Pro Filt'r foundation and a Gloss Bomb.

THE FOUNDATION

The foundation is a matte foundation but it feels like air. The shade range is beautiful, ranging from the whitest white to a very dark brown, really a shade for everyone. I typically use a sponge to blend as it makes drugstore foundations look better on me, but this foundation even looked good when applied with a brush. I, unfortunately, purchased the wrong shade, as it looked good in the store but when I walked out the natural light made the shade I got look 5 shades too dark, so I will be gifting this to a friend.



THE LIPGLOSS

I had my eye on the Gloss Bombs since the initial release, even considering ordering one off of the Harvey Nichols site before they came to Boot. but I was rewarded for my wait as they did eventually come to boots and I have a student discount so I got some money off the price.
I was never really a lipgloss person but the Gloss Bomb in the shade Fenty Glow looked like something I needed. So like Ariana Grande 'I want it, I got it' and it is a purchase I do not regret making. I carry the lipgloss with me wherever I go as I love the formula and the way the colour looks on me.



MOVING FORWARD

My next move will be to get another foundation but in the correct shade. Then maybe one of the Stunna Lip Paints or one of their astrology assigned Mattemoiselle lip colours.


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.