Blue and Pink Halo Eyeshadow Look

June 22, 2018




* Don't mind my hair wrap, it was early in the morning when I did this look and I was too tired to deal with my hair. *

I decided to try out a bright halo eye for today, so I did my base - Naked Skin foundation by Urban Decay, and brows, using the brown shade Beans are White from my Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette. 
Then I got working on my eye look, adding my eyeshadow primer - NYX Proof It waterproof Eyeshadow Primer.

I set about going above my centre lid and around the edges with a mauvy pink/purple shade from my Flawless 4 palette (by Makeup Revolutiom) and I blended it out so the edges were soft and slightly defined in a cat eye shape.


I used the NYX pigment called Contellation for the centre of my lid and blended it out into the pink whilst keeping most of the pigment in the centre so the blue really showed up. 

Around the edges of the blue I used a pinky/purple shimmer shade from the Flawless 4 palette and I blended it out into the pink and into the inner corner of my eyes. This softly blended the blue into the pink and whilst the blue still popped. 

On the outer edge of my eyes I blended in some black from my Flawless 4 palette and brought it into the crease to deepen the eye look.... And Voíla, the look below was born!

            

Eye makeup:

Nyx Pigment 8- Constellation
Nyx Eyeshadow Primer

Other Makeup:
Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette
Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.