Get to know me!

May 20, 2019


It's been almost a year since I started posting on this website, and almost 6 months since I got my own domain but I feel like I could be so much closer to my readers. I feel like this is a bit overdue but I will be conducting a Q&A with myself, answering questions as honestly as possible so that you can have a better idea of the type of person I am.

Why did you start a blog?
I started a blog for something to do. Before I was making subpar youtube videos for fun but that got boring and writing for my blog was something I could do whenever wherever.

What's your favourite colour?
My favourite colour is honey/mustard yellow. It just makes me feel happy and summery, even if it's dreary outside. It also makes me stand out in a sea of black clothes. It also looks good with every colour!

Favourite makeup brand?
Urban Decay for sure. Their palettes are just LIFE. I have the Naked Heat and the Cherry palette and I am hoping to get the Game of Thrones palette too!

Favourite food?
Roast dinners. It can be anything as long as it's roasted, with loads of gravy. Actually, gravy may be my favourite food. Anecdote: I once had a roast at my best friends house and the gravy was so good I snuck down and asked if I could drink the rest. Not my proudest moment but it happened.

If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
I would go to New York. I know, cliche writers paradise. But they do have a fabulous fashion week and host a variety of the worlds biggest magazines and art critics. So really my kind of place. Also it's where Taylor Swift lives and if there's a chance I could walk past her on the street, it's worth visiting.

Favourite tv show?
As I'm writing I would have to say the K-Drama 'Romance Is A Bonus Book', as it stars the wonderful Lee Jong Suk. Who is unfortunatly enlisted so this might be his last work for a while. But a fave english speaking show would be Netflix's 'Umbrella Academy'.

What was your first job?
Store assistant at what was once the only Primark in town. Tought me how to put on a smile in the face of unending boredom as not much happened in the accesories department. But I did make some really good friends who I still keep in touch with now.

If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, whose would they be? Why?
I would spend the day in my mums shoes. She works incredibly long night hours as a nurse and she is always so tired but she loves her job and I think spending the day, or night in her shoes would help me appreciate all she goes through more.

Favourite artist?
My favourite artist, or artists should I say are BTS. Yes, the korean group that has been taking over the world. I love all seven members and I feel like their music transcends language barriers and just has this feel, where even if you don't know word for word what they're on about you can still feel the energy of the song. 

Favourite album?
At the moment, I would love to say Map Of The Soul: Persona is my favourite album but Beyoncé's Homecoming has taken that top spot. It just blew me away and I love the enrgy throughout it.

If you could be an expert in something what would it be?
I would be an expert in pottery. Sort of random, but i've wanted to get into pottery since watching Boys Over Flowers last year and I have never been able to find a local studio to start practicing in the art. If I was a pottery expert I could make bowls and vases and sell them on etsy or even start a proper shop one day.

What does success mean to you?
To me success means knowing what you're doing is leaving an impact. I may not seem it but I feel successful with this blog and my channel, even if i'm a small person of the internet. When I get comments or messages saying people enjoy what I've put out I know I have been successful.

Where is your happy place?
My happy place is my bedroom. It may seem a bit boring but my bedroom has my bed where I can nap and lie down and just think. I do quite like going on walks where the scenary is green and vibrant but walks are cold. What's not cold? My bedroom.

If you could invite 3 people, dead or alive, to a dinner party, who would they be, and why?
Joyce Bryant, Ella Fitzgerald and Audrey Heburn. I would invite these beautiful women  for makeup and fashion advice. I could probably get some inside hollywood gossip and who wouldn't want to sit down with some of the most beautiful women in history?

So that's it for now! I hope this has been an eye opening read. 

~Terry xx




If you wanna learn a little more, here's a video where I essentially do this again!

6 comments:

  1. I actually started watching love is an open book but I forgot about it! Thank you for reminding me to watch it again 🙈🙈



    lovehayleybeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this was so cute !! I loved the favorite food part and asking to drink the rest of the gravy 😂😂. Keep on blogging girl ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an adult and own a house, and I still love my bedroom. I also second roast dinners as being amazing. Not my fav but amazing.

    - Nyxie

    https://www.nyxiesnook.com/how-can-parents-practice-self-care-during-a-childs-recovery/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, New York is not my number one place to go by any means. BUT I did just sit here and daydream about meeting T-Swift for about 10 minutes after reading that one!! Nice getting to know you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg that little anecdote about the gravy was brilliant! Must have been real good LOL

    Chelle | www.chellebelle2016.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so lovely getting to know you a bit more. You made me laugh a couple of times, too, so respect.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.