5 Things I've Been Loving Lately

June 02, 2019

~These are a few of my favourite things~

I saw this on theminimermaid.com and I thought it was a fun idea to give a monthly review of things that have made me happy or made me fall in love with them. On Emily's blog, she talked about the experiences she loved as well as products and I thought that was neat but I don't want to be a carbon copy.

So for my blog, I will talk about the products and food and just stuff around me that I've been loving, but mainly products.

Primark Jasmine and Honey perfume

When I first got this fragrance it was just a quick purchase on a hot day when I realised I had forgotten my travel body mist at home. I fell in love the moment I smelt it and I have been using it almost every day since I bought it. Like it says it smells like jasmine but it is also sweet, so that's where the honey comes in.

Revolution Pro setting powder

I got this just to have a cheap setting powder and I was surprised at how well it worked. Using it is now a crucial step in my makeup routine and I am excited to try other setting powders. I had previously been reluctant to get a setting powder as I wasn't sure how they would look on my darker skin but the Revolution Pro one is transparent and just leaves my skin so smooth and matte.


Revolution Pro brow pomade


As a pencil and powder girl, I had not really used pomades before and I wanted to find a cheap alternative to the Benefit Kabrow. This is when I came across the £5 pomade from Revolution Pro. I liked that they had a wide range of shades from the blondest blonde to the darkest black. I picked up the shade granite to try as it seemed the darkest and I was not disappointed and it has become my go-to brow product over the past few days.


Wet n' Wild liquid catsuit lipsticks


I stumbled across this when browsing for a birthday gift for one of my best friends and I was instantly drawn to the liquid lipsticks as they had a big range of colours, from pink to dark brown to metallic. So I picked up a few to test the formula and I fell in love at first try.

Mac antique velvet lipstick

When I found this shade I fell in love at first swatch and just had to get it. It was the perfect nude for me as well as being a beautiful formula. I had only use one mac lipstick before but this one felt more right for me.

These have been a few of the thing I have been loving and I thought it would be a good start to the series to start with makeup, as it is very much me!

~ Terry xx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post!! Revolution do some cool stuff

    Larissa

    https://theblondejetsetter.blog/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely want to try that perfume! thank you for the post xox

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.